Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wai Wai


Home cook meal for me from this doggy owner. I have to postpone his grooming but the owner already cook dinner for me so she sent it to me. The portion is huge enough to feed an entire family. I can't thank her enough seriously and our conversation always goes like this
Me : oh thanks for the gifts.(or food)
Her : i should be the one to thank you for willing to groom my dog, i know he is very naughty.
Me : don't say that. Okay i treat you lunch next time, ok?
Her : no no i should treat you
Me : pls don' like that, i very paiseh(uneasy) that i always getting from you. thank you so much Her : no need no need, i am very grateful to you.Thank you leh..
This thank you exchange will go on for the next 5 to10 min every time...rather funny actually.
I feel guilty about her dog because i was on maternity leave few years back and couldn't groom him so she sent it to a shop. He was badly injured before the groomer could start grooming him. Came home with blood clot in his eye and lost 3 teeth. After that he was never the same.he became aggressive when comes to grooming and got rejected by other shops. I don't know what happened while he was there but he never gave me any problems before.
Told his owner to let me try grooming him when i got back to work because i know at least he is familiar with me. she was afraid he might bite me now that he had been traumatized. i don't have the heart to reject him coz he is very loving to me actually. Give him time to built that trust.
I don't deny he is tough but end of the day, the job is done and a good work out for the 2 of us.

No comments: