Monday, October 13, 2008

Aden recovered from his viral fever after 5 days finally so yippee he is back to school and i can return to work. I will be flying off to shanghai next Thursday with Janice, so looking forward to it. Usually before a trip my appointments for grooming is very tight. Luckily i pre book for my customers before and after my vacation so as to avoid disappointment and delay. However there will be a few surprise booking by new clients. My groomer friend is going for a operation so she have refer me to her clients since she need to rest. Unfortunately, i am also fully booked this 2 weeks too so hopefully they can wait till i get back. Feng is a really nice girl and it's pretty hard to find someone especially from the same trade with the same mentality as me. hope she get well soon.

No comments: