Monday, November 10, 2008

Grooming pics

before
after
Sparky is allergic to most dog shampoo, so innovative grandma bath him with Chinese tea.When they do bath him with shampoo, he would go into a scratching frenzy. Ah ma always tell me she is so heart pain whenever he does that.
I have given him a couple different styles all these years. Puppy cut, schnauzer cut but due to his skin condition, it's better to be more comfortable for him to cut short. Ah ma also have an easier time grooming him. He gets flaky at his ears and body too.
I always look forward going to this client's house. Known them for 6 years now, sort of watch his owner grow up since she was 13 years old. Her grandma always make sure i got enough to eat..or else she would make juice or snack for me. Very heartwarming.
House call grooming really bring the relationship closer than working in the shop. I get time to play with the dogs before grooming, join the owner for lunch, gossip a little.. hahaha...
Sparky always give me a big welcome.
Especially those lonely old folks or maid who stay home with their pets all day, really look forward for me to drop by. They are so very nice to me, i'm so touched.. you know...thank you for making me feel so at home. Love you all soooo much!

No comments: