Friday, November 21, 2008

Grooming pics poodles

before

after


after This is Biscuit, there are a couple of bald spot at his leg cause by his chewing so i didn't go too short there. I have not been grooming poodle for a while and this is a good chance. They do require more work than other breeds but i always look forward to the finishing touch.

I get a job satisfaction seeing a completed look.


I am not a show groomer so my style is a little different.seeing that smile on the owner's face really makes my day.Owner is happy, i also happy.


My piority is safety /comfort of my client(the doggies)before anything else. I believe dog grooming should be humane..not mass production...it is the quality of the job not the quantity.

I will probably get fired for working in a salon coz i am no Edward Scissorshand. I am too.. slow.....



before




afterThis is Braveheart, he is a 5 mths old red poodle. The owner didn't like the new look..she prefer his old look. I thought he look better now. Sometimes they need a while to get use to it. He is a real sweet heart though.




1 comment:

Audrey said...

So adorable.... wat a rare chocolate poodle :)